29 November 2007

Oh The Places You'll Go!!

It's never too early to think about college!

I do not believe in growing up faster than necessary. At the same time, I do not think it is such a bad idea to think about where you'd like to be in 10 years. Believe me, you will change your mind about 100 times between now and then, and that is totally cool, but having goals and a direction you'd like to follow is key, no matter what path you choose. You guys are so lucky! You have the world in front of you and so many areas to specialize in that you probably don't even know about yet. Well, I'd like to offer you a few links to careers that are hot and getting hotter!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your article and when u mentioned a career in gaming i thought it was a cool career to have.Also that since i love gaming i might be a game designer or gamer. thats what i might become.
:) ;) :P

Anonymous said...

It is a very good artical because it has lots of careers . For example the game industry. I would like to recomend this job to Kevin Amir

Anonymous said...

I agree that we are not too early to think about college. The links you posted are cool and it gives you an idea of some awesome jobs that are available when you're older.

Anonymous said...

i liked your article on gameing like dan likes it. I might want to become a game creater or be a tester. by me./;'',,.,,m

Anonymous said...

I really liked this article i would also reccomand this article of gaming system to every gamer

Anonymous said...

We like this article and I would recommend this job to alex since he is into all that gaming and stuff like that........
We like this article because it has lots of careers.

Anonymous said...

Sup these are awsome and it is very ineresting tis is like all of the post combined. he video game thing is cool

Anonymous said...

These are awesome. It is like a combination of all the other cool post. ;) :)

Anonymous said...

www.teagames.com

Anonymous said...

We liked the article you posted.

Anonymous said...

The college is DeVry

Anonymous said...

Hi this is madison. i like your article. It is very good. Carla told me about it and i went to it, i read it and it was fabulos.

Anonymous said...

Sup like the new article @_@ and the peguins -_-